Tuesday, May 09, 2006

OK Virginia tagged me..thanks a bunch!
What scrapbook products/lines do you like/ dislike?There are really too many that I like to list but I am a Chatterbox fan and also wonder what I'd do without MM!
What technique do you use more than anything else? It's called simple scrapbooking!
What is the smallest scrap of paper you save? Strips are fine sometimes if they are wide enough but I've given up saving little itty bits! I never use them!
Have you had any scrapping related injuries? Headaches from things not going right! LOL
Finish this sentence…'If I weren’t a scrapbooker/stamper I'd still be taking thousands of photos!
Give your best storage organisational tool My wooden 12 X 12 paperholders!
You just won a week long scrapping cruise for 5. I'd have a lotto comp to see who came! unlike Virginia I wouldn't throw anyone over board!
When you received your first publication notification, who did you tell? Never been published so no one to tell! LOl It's a bit hard though when you don't submit!

Now I tag...Tassie Deb!

No comments: