Saturday, September 01, 2007

New Blog to check out.

A friend of mine who is extremely talented has some exciting news:

"I have been asked to be on the team of a new challenge blog called Category Stories (to say I am beside myself with excitement is a total understatement!!).

The blog address is: http://categorystories.blogspot.com/ and there is not much there at the moment but there will be on September 1st USA time (so 2nd September NZ / Aussie time) when the first challenge goes up."

No advertising or money exchanges hands it is all for our pure enjoyment so please join me in going over for a look. Well done Lee..you are an awesome scrapper and I can't wait to see your new work and the new Blog.

2 comments:

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

Its a great site

Anonymous said...

Hi Robyn,

I have added you to my Blogspot "sewprimfriends"
Hugs, Khris