Saturday, September 05, 2009

Some scrapbooking I have done recently.



Here are some pages I have completed recently. This is using a photo taken last year and one of my favourites. The stamping didn't come out as much as I'd like but it is just visible. I did this at the recent SWIG I went to which was a lot of fun and just what I needed.






This is a LO I did in a Chinese whispers Game at CPC. It was a lot of fun and I was pleased to have used up some older stash and do another page for Ellen's 21st albums.







I did this LO in the classes at CPC and it won first prize at our local show. These are my maternal grandparents. Mum's maiden name of course was seaborn! LOL







This is a LO I did of Ann and Bernie after their 40th wedding anniversary party. It was a lovely afternoon and they have always made a lovely couple, still do! Ann liked it when I gave it to her...phew!!! LOL

2 comments:

tarin said...

they all look great Robyn
xxx Tarin

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous shares Robyn, totally adore the old photo of your grandparents, beautiful....