Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Games Too!



Having so much fun with the hunt we decided to stAy out in the barbecue area . the sun was shining and the birds were chirping..and the dogs were locked up! LOL
The children wanted to play Cluedo but could only find the Junior version so we played that! we still had quite a few laughs.
Then it was onto Celebrity Head and it was hard to keep the card in the headbands because we laughed so much..mine did fall out at one stage! I was Mickey Mouse and Pinocchio and actually won the second game! Next it was Boggle and boy did we get some dud combinations but we had a few laughs over the 'made up' words! I can recommend an afternoon playing games and must say that I did not touch one of those chips in that photo!

5 comments:

Angelrat said...

Sounds like you had a blast!

hugs
Linda.

Susan C said...

I love the idea of a games afternoon! Although I think we have to wait a little longer before the six year old progresses from snap.

I'm tempted to buy a copy of the new Brisbane based Monopoly and putting it away until we bypass the snap stage.

Deb said...

Gee Robyn - you guys have sooooo much fun.

Bev said...

I played skipbo with my sister in law for four hours the other night...that was after we rang four people to remind us how to play it! Eb played a couple of rounds buts loses interest if she doesnt win lol

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous Easter you have had Robyn, it's so nice to see that even though our kiddies get older they still enjoy this special time of year. :-)

Chrissy xx