Sunday, April 16, 2006

More photos from the party.



This is Jan, my sister, and her dog Kibbles. Kibbles spent most of the day hiding under the pool table! LOl Poor little thing didn't like all of the company and just wanted Jan! In this photo she is trying to jump from side to side as most of the visitors had gone and she had her favourite person back!
Here are my three gorgeous children! a little biased but then I am their mother! Ellen(16) is on the left, Amanda(19) in the middle and Ben(nearly 15) is on the right. Amanda is not impressed that as the oldest she is the shortest and Ben is delighted he is not the shortest in his class any more!

My sister wasn't happy about turning 50 but at the end of the day said she had had a great day with friends and family so was cool with being 50...well what choice did she really have???? LOL

2 comments:

Angelrat said...

Cool blog! I'm glad your sister had a happy birthday, and I love the pic of your gorgeous children!

Linda.

Chrissy said...

Well done on joining the blogging world Robyn!! :-)

Sounds like your sis had a great time and your 3 kids are certainly growing up, look at them!!

I thought about you as we drove past your school the other day, it's such a pretty place.

Chrissy xx