Friday, July 14, 2006

Aha an update! Surprise!


Well I decided I need to get updated..but it really hasn't been very exciting here! LOL The really big news is that our lovely niece had a beautiful baby boy, Angus Samuel on July 1. wasn't she clever starting off the new financial year like this??? Here he is in Simon's arms..he really is gorgeous. It is so hard to give him back..none of us want to! Hehe.

This is an altered notebook I did for a prize. I was quite pleased with it..I hope the recipient does!!!!

This is the secret santa gift I made for Tess..who eventually put her glasses on and read the post label!!! It was such fun teasing with my clues ...mind you I thought my last clue gave it away..."This person is larger than life itself!"...LOL

7 comments:

scrapadel said...

Angus is beautiful Robyn, congratulations on being a great-aunty. I bet you spoilted him rotten.

Love the altered items you made, the lunch pail tin is stunning.

Deb said...

I love your altered items Robyn, esp Tess' tin. I love, too, you teasing her the way you did.

Smiles
TD xoxox

Bev said...

Oh Robyn, Angus is adorable, no wonder you didnt want to give him back! Your secret santa gift and alterred notebook are gorgeous, well done

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Robyn.
It was so nice to hear from you again. Hope you're keeping well. We really must get together sometime you know.

Rachael said...

Oh Robyn he is absolutely adorable. Lucky you. There is something so peaceful about having a baby around....I can't wait for my friends to start having some so I get a chance to hold a little bubba again. Awesome SS gifts - I am so sure Tess loved it. It has been so much fun with it - I can't wait till december to do it all over again.
oxoxxo

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

what a gorgeous tin for tess!and a beautiful baby

hugs
joyce

Chrissy said...

I can see why Robyn, he's just too cute for words!!

Love the altered tin for Tess!! I bet she did too!
Huggles!
Chrissy xx