Sunday, July 30, 2006

I had a play yesterday!



Well here are a few of my so called masterpieces! LOl had fun doing them..there are four more as well! However we did have a very rushed time and I was totalled exhausted by the end as we fit a two day seminar inot one day! Got lots of ideas and my head was spinning! The first pic is of Rex the cameleon..I didn't want him too camouflaged or you wouldn't see him! It was a little like making the background for serendipity squares! Next is my Happiness Creature which is supposed to be an island coming out of the water..could you tell? LOL Lastly is my horse! Yep I know not your average colour but hey that's what is so much fun with imagination..now which one do you think I might do with my class??????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Looks like you've been having fun creating there Robyn.
Love all the colours on your island one.
Thanks for your birthday wishes but it's a few days off yet. :)
Have a great week.

Bev said...

yes very creative Robyn! I love the horse, looks like a Melbourne cup winner to me!

Susan C said...

These look fabulous. We have a teacher at work who had so much fun creating a clay dragon at a play day she built a whole fantasy unit around it, just so she could do it with her class.

Deb said...

Wow Robyn - love the horse. Actually I love all of them :)

Hugs TD xoxox