Saturday, August 26, 2006

OMg an update!


Well here we are..not the best photo but at least it has us all! LOL As well as the games on top of the bookcase!!!! Bugger!
Ellen is really this pale at the moment as she hasn't ben well, first with a bad cold and asthma and now with a severe middle ear infection! This was the weekend betwwen both bad weekends!
These are Ben's new glasses which really are for reading but at least he likes them! I think it is the fact that they are Diesel ones...LOL
Amanda is well and had a loss of 2 kgs so was very happy!
And Simon...well he is fighting fiot and happy too! we are definitely going to have to practise the art of self timing photos and the use of the tripod! LOL
Not this weekend as I am still sick with this blasted sinus infection that won't go..onto my second type of antibiotic and now gettig over a stomach virus from today! now I suppose it will go through the rest of the house..oh boy I hate it when Simon gets it..being a diabetic it is the pits!
Hoping everyone else is fighting fit and having a fun weekend.

6 comments:

Bev said...

way to go Amanda with the weight loss....and Ellen I hope you are feeling better soon...Ben looks really grown up with his new glasses...I cant be too much of a fuddy Duddy as I know deisel is cool lol....hope you and Sinon are feeling better soon Robyn, we have all had the flu here so I know what its like

Deb said...

Great pic Robyn. I hope that Ellen is all better soo. I love Ben's new glasses - very funky, and congrats to Amanda on the weight loss :)

I hope you are better soon Robyn, cos the 16th Sept is an important date you are bound to keep - ok??

See you soon
Hugs
TD xoxoxo

Susan C said...

Great photo - I know what sort of issues are involved in getting whole family shots using self timers so I'm kind of used to photos at odd angles with unwanted backgrounds.

parkyslot said...

Love the family photo Robyn
What cool glasses, I must be ok casue I know diesel as well.
Hope Ellen is better soon and you too and well done to Amanda on losing weight....

Nice job, I hope you are all feeling much better real soon.
Love
Parky xxxx

Chrissy said...

Oh dear Robyn, Ihope you are feeling better really soon! Ellen does look so pale poor love, is she any better now?

Rachael said...

Get well soon dearie..... great photo. Its so hard to get a good family photo with 3 kids isn't it?