Friday, September 15, 2006

Yuck!


I have been feeling so yuck for so long now that I am taking it out here! LOL No not really just venting a little! Also I don't update enough I know!
I took this photo of my scrapping buddy the other night..not that I was scrapping do you think she was trying to tell me something???? She must be uncomfortable but just loves it in here..Ellen saw the ribbon just hanging so helped to decorate Princess Chaunsee..this was some fun! Princess C wasn't so sure about the decorating though!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

LMAO - what a great photo..... its funny how uncomfortable they look and yet it doesn't seem to bother them in the least. Robyn I really hope you are on the mend... You might want to consider something more drastic to start you feeling better????
xoxoxo

Tess said...

hope your feeling better soon Robyn, it's not fun being sick for so long!!....what a funny cat you have LOL

Susan C said...

Cute pic and I love that scrap caddy. Looks very handy. So sorry you missed today. I have given some thought of ringing you from the gathering but decided that you were probably asleep (I hope you were asleep).

Chrissy said...

Oh Robyn!! Hope things start looking up for you health wise real soon! Only two days to go til hols, make sure you spend some of those two weeks resting up ok?

BTW you've been tagged! ;-)

parkyslot said...

Hey Robyn

Hope your feeling better soon
As I am still on that roundabout myself.

Find out in acouple of weeks about my leg operation....

BTW your tagged.......

Bev said...

so now we just have to wait for you to scrap th ephoto....sorry to hear you havent been well Robyn, hope you feel better soon