Friday, April 27, 2007

Tagged

Thanks Melanie and Teina! I thought you liked me???

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I am a mother of three lovely children..I keep telling myself that...no it's true!
2. I was once a smoker but gave up many, many years ago..phew..it is so expensive!
3. I am married to Simon and have been for 23 years at the end of June!
4. I used to be the Chief Pavilion Steward for our Local Show! (Fascinating isn't it???)
5. I have a morbid fear of snakes.
6. I met the love of my life at the pub! LOL
7. I am a 'Garfield' lover! He is my classroom mascot!

Now I am sure everyone has been tagged but if not..go for it!

3 comments:

Susan C said...

Nice to met another ophiophobic.

Teina said...

Sorry Robyn
I promise I want to it again LOL
and yes I do like you it is a bit of a pain in the bum is it not

Anonymous said...

Very interesting facts Miss Robyn.
My five year old has a Pooh Bear with sunglasses as her classroom mascot.