Sunday, June 24, 2007

Some Rain!

Well I am trying to keep up with my promise to myself to update each weekend! So far so good.
It has been raining on and off lightly since early yesterday morning and even though it isn't a lot it is better than nothing.
Everyone in the family either has a cold or asthma and the coughing is dreadful! Like every other household I imagine! Ellen sounds terrible and will have to go back on a three day course of cortisone! Poor girl.
Today is the day we finally start getting something organised for Ellen to wear to her Yr 12 Formal. We are going to see a frien'd daughter and she is going to draw up Ellen'd design..then we need to find some one who can make the pattern and make the dress! Oh dear why couldn't we find one off the rack?
Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Susan C said...

Can't wait to see what Ellen comes up with for her formal. I can imagine it will be something quite elegant. Hope she recovers from this latest bout of asthma. In fact I hope everyone in your household gets over their bugs and such.

Enjoy your holidays.

Melanie H said...

Hi Robyn, I hope everybody is on the mend soon.

I can't wait to see what design Ellen has and how beautiful she looks.

Great header too.